Alma Career is a part of Alma Media, a dynamic digital service business and media company listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. The Alma Career is the destination if you are looking to recruit from the richly diverse communities of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and and partners with others in Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, North Macedonia and Montenegro. We are the market leader across the region with a 600-strong team that provides the right solution, whatever your recruitment needs. So, whether you need a job posting, an engagement campaign, an industry insight report or a sourcing campaign, welcome to recruitment success in the CEE, Baltics, Balkan and Scandinavian recruitment markets! Find out more about us and our activities on our company websites at https://www.almacareer.com/
Alma Career is a part of Alma Media, a dynamic digital service business and media company listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. You might not have heard of Alma Career, but we’re sure you’ve heard about companies that live under our umbrella such as LMC in Czechia (Jobs.cz, Prace.cz, Seduo.cz etc.), Profesia in Slovakia (Profesia.sk, Paylab.com, platy.sk), job portal Jobly in Finland, MojPosao in Croatia and many others.
We are looking for a Director of PR and Communications for our market-leading international recruitment services in Central Eastern Europe. Alma Career’s operating countries are Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Poland, Serbia and Bosnia Herzegovina. You will be based in either Prague or Bratislava and in addition to fluent English, are expected to be fluent at least in one of our local languages.
Your role is pivotal in shaping and managing the public image and reputation of our newly launched Alma Career B2B brand and in maintaining trust with both internal and external stakeholders. Effective PR and communication in the diverse cultural and linguistic landscape of our operating region are vital for the success and growth of our international business.
As the Director of PR and Communications, you need adaptability, cultural sensitivity, and strategic thinking. You will develop and implement a comprehensive PR and communication strategy that aligns with the goals and objectives of Alma Career. Together with our local communication specialists, you form an international team to define the target audiences, key messages, and measurable goals and stay up to date with industry trends and the competitive landscape. You will collaborate closely with local marketing, communication and sales teams to ensure that PR and communication efforts are in sync with sales and marketing initiatives. You are responsible for internal communication as well with help of your local teams. You are also a part of Alma Career management team.
You are an experienced professional in media relations and in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders both in the public and private sector. You have acted as the main point of contact for media inquiries and proactively pitched stories to relevant media outlets. You are able to manage the company’s social media presence to engage with the audience, share news, and drive brand awareness. A major asset for Alma Career PR is the vast candidate and employer data and surveys on labor markets in CEE countries as well numerous sustainability initiatives for building a Better World of Work for Everyone.
Your role as the Director of PR and Communications in this diverse regional network requires a high degree of adaptability, cultural sensitivity, and strategic thinking.
In practice, you would:
- establish the communication strategy supporting the overall business objectives of Alma Career while catering to local needs
- design a consistent set of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that can be measured across all 12 countries. This will enable you to track the impact of your efforts and compare performance
- tailor your communication strategy to be relevant, respecting the cultural nuances, values, and sensitivities while maintaining a consistent B2B brand image in an international business environment
- oversee the creation of press releases, articles, blog posts, and other content to communicate important updates, announcements, and thought leadership pieces in multilingual communication environment
- participate in the Alma Career Management team as one of its members to plan and drive the Alma Career agenda and to build the whole operation forward
Information about vacancy
- Location: Menclova 2538/2, 18000 Praha - Libeň, Česká republika
- Employment type: Full-time work
- Duration of employment: Permanent
- Type of employment: Employment contract
Benefits: Cafeteria, Children-friendly office, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate events, Dedicated time for innovations, Dog-friendly office, Educational courses, training, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Occasional work from home, Refreshments on workplace, Self-organization of the job
- Language skills: English (proficient)
- Required education: University
- Contact person: Jana Polednova