Who are they?
Creative Dock Group is the largest corporate venture builder in Europe and the Middle East. We ideate, design, build and scale digital businesses and products across industries, having launched more than 100 ventures around the world in the past decade.
We are rapidly growing and continuously expanding – in terms of reaching out to new clients, new markets, strengthening our expertise, as well as having acquired three existing companies recently. This kind of growth is not possible without motivated and engaged employees, who we consider to be our biggest asset.
At Creative Dock, we believe that internal communication is the engine of the whole company. It builds awareness about the company’s initiatives, increases motivation and engagement, helps to retain talent, strengthens the bond with our brand and increases overall productivity. **
That is why we are looking for an experienced communications and engagement professional with a proven background in delivering strategic and tactical communications across multiple geographies (Europe and Middle East). An experienced (brand) marketeer with a touch of creativity who will take the initiative to come up with great ideas and execute them. Someone with a strong, hands-on approach, commitment and drive to make things happen: to build a united internal working culture that motivates people and boosts business, especially around more than 500 execution-driven colleagues, company culture, brand, vision and core values.
Your main responsibilities and daily bread & butter:
- Develop and implement internal communications programs that build a strong interaction between company & employees across the diverse offices and regions – it should deliver higher employee engagement, create awareness and passion for their work and community
- Build a compelling and exciting culture story ensuring that our vision, mission, ambitions, and culture are clearly understood by our people – they should support it and feel proud to share it with others
- Ensure excellent user experience on internal channels regarding people- and culture-related topics
- Together with in-house marketing agency, create dynamic communications content and activations – both on traditional and non-traditional channels, including offline & online events
- Manage content and editorial calendar for employee engagement activities
- Develop and maintain new touch points – e.g. intranet
- Track effectiveness and adapt future communications to constantly increase engagement
- Work cross-functionally – in close partnership with HR, Marketing, top management to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery
- Minimum 3–5 years of marketing experience with proven track record of success in growing brands internally, driving activations and engagement
- Experience in implementing dynamic communications across diverse communication platforms, with good knowledge of internal communications and engagement strategies
- Passionate about providing great experience of the organization to employees
- Team player with excellent organizational/project management and communication skills at all levels
- Creative and out-of-box thinking that will bring new ideas to the table
- A ‘can-do’ approach to work, proactive and able to thrive in a busy role and the fast-paced venture building environment
- Resilience, independence, ownership, sense of responsibility and ability to get things done
- Fluent English; German is an advantage
- International background/experience preferred
- Open to working in the Prague office; remote alternative (e.g. from DACH region) is possible