Imagine a company located on-the-ground at airports across Europe and Asia that also has a strong global network. A company that can quickly and efficiently obtain permits, set-up ground handling, jet fuel, in-flight catering, flight planning, coordinate all crew logistics and arrange all payments. Euro Jet is that company. Our team of aviation professionals on-the-ground and in operations makes us a unique, one-of-a-kind company ready to provide you with the peace of mind that when Euro Jet is working on your flight, you will have a seamless operation.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MOVING YOUR AVIATION CAREER?
Then Euro Jet may be the company you are looking for if you want to be at the center of aviation. Euro Jet is still looking for talented individuals who have a passion for aviation and are willing to work hard and never stop learning.
• University degree, preferably in marketing
• Passion for marketing, 3+ years proven marketing experience (agency or brand)
• Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and organizational skills
• Advanced level of English and Czech language (written, spoken, listening skills); other language knowledge is an advantage
• Excellent PC skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Creative can-do attitude
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Resistant to stress
• Team player
• Patient, reliable and responsible with an attention to detail
• Willing to travel
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop, implement and manage all marketing activities, in order to attract new customers, to retain existing ones, and generally to grow awareness of Euro Jet as a leading provider of flight support services in CEE, Central Asia and Middle East within the business aviation industry.
- Create marketing plans in the context of Euro Jet’s overall strategy (annual marketing plan, social media plan…).
- Manage and work with the Marketing team of two on day-to-day projects which include digital communication (website, newsletters, social media), advertising & PR, management of trade shows and company events, supporting the sales team and our dedicated teams working at airports across CEE, CIS and the Middle East.
- As the manager you will also create reports, budgets, distribute projects, and travel to trade shows across Europe, the United States, and possibly Asia to manage Euro Jet’s exhibits.
- Be creative: generate innovative and creative ideas for videos, trade shows, customer gifts will be a key part of your job.
• Work in a leading international company that experiences strong growth
• Unique industry
• Adequate financial remuneration
• Bonus remuneration (twice a year)
• Meal vouchers
• Sick days (after one year with the company)
• Yearly transportation ticket reimbursement
• Multisport Card